
Me Skiing

Chillin' in the water

Derek and Bobby tubing

Derek helping blow up the GIGANTIC tube

Bobby and Laura, how cute

Derek getting ready to wakeboard

He had just jumped in and realized the water was quite frigid

Bobby was really good at wakeboarding

Getting suited up and ready!

Derek was excited
Omgosh, we had the best time yesterday boating with Laura and Bobby and his Dad Brian. We went Wakeboarding first. It was actually pretty hard. Derek had never done anything like skiing or wakeboarding before, so he didn't get up. I got up my first try. Derek told me he wished I wouldn't have so that he didn't feel so bad. But I've skiied before so I had an advantage. Bobby was REALLY good at it. Laura, well...she wasn't too excited to be in the water. But she was a good sport and humored the rest of us. Next, we brought out this huge tube. After that, we could hardly get Derek and Bobby off that tube. Derek practically begged me to go on the intertube with them and so I did. It was pretty scarey!! Well, we woke up for church and were barely able to move. My back and arms haven't been that sore in a LONG time. Derek and Bobby were practically dying today. It is sad, but funny. Anyway, here are some pictures...
2 comments:
Thanks for coming with us! It was fun and so was last night. I'm excited that you're coming backpacking with us this weekend so we can even more fun!
Looks like a blast!!!
Post a Comment