Day Two (Three days after my first post): Nine things about yourself.
1.) Despite what you may think because of my lack of commitment to blogging, I am the exact opposite of a procrastinator and usually have any task that needs to be done completed a month in advance.
2.) I love to party hard, although I tend to work even harder.
3.) I love deeply and would honestly be happy if everyone could be my friend.
4.) I could probably be diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (not from obsessive/compulsive habits, but thoughts)
5.) If I could, I would work out at least 2 hours everyday.
6.) I wish I could wear a sweatshirt 24/7.
7.) My eyes are my favorite feature about myself. If you look at them closely, you can tell exactly how I am feeling.
8.) I scored a 135 IQ, but I could not tell you where each state is located on a map of the United States.
9.) I'm a perfectionist and at times a people pleaser...I am working on both, as they can pose major problems. So, please remember that I have a good heart and would NEVER intentionally hurt anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment