Sunday, July 24, 2011

22 Weeks Pregnant!!


So I have been taking pictures of my belly, I swear! But I just haven't downloaded them yet. I have been putting some on facebook, but I just take them on my phone and then automatically upload them to the internet. I thought I would post on here. This was taken this morning, DON'T JUDGE!! I got home at 4am from work and then went to church that started at 9am. So I'm makeupless and VERY tired. But it's all about the pregnant belly anyway right? hehe! I honestly think my belly has tripled in size over the past 4 weeks! It's ridiculous. It's been a little painful, but very fun. I also am finally feeling him really kick, and I mean KICK! I seriously went from not feeling anything, to feeling like someone was poking me hard in the stomach from the inside within 1 week. It's really sweet and special to feel. Derek hasn't been able to yet...but hopefully very soon!!!

No comments: