As for me, my life revolves around Derek and school. The nursing program has pretty much consumed my life. I don't mind it though. Sometimes the teachers don't keep us up to date and drive all the students nuts, but what can you do? Other than that I have been doing a lot of reading. I finished Angels and Demons last Sunday and am now halfway through The Da Vinci Code. It's a good book. I also scrapbook whenever I get a chance, which is not often because generally schoolwork, being with Derek, and working out comes first.
We really enjoyed conference. I enjoyed it by listening, Derek enjoyed it by sleeping. Nader and Rachel came over for the Sunday Morning session and we ate breakfast together. I fixed french toast and Rachel brought over some YUMMY cinnamon rolls. Then they came over later that night and played Rook with us. We play Rook probably once a week or so. It's addictive.
Derek's birthday was....oh....almost a month ago. For his birthday we went out to dinner on friday night, hung out with the Smiths on Saturday, and then I made Lasagna and breadsticks for his birthday dinner on Sunday. The Burts joined us for dinner which was REALLY fun. Anyways. That's pretty much it for us. Here are the few pictures I've taken. haha
Derek's birthday cake. I just have to say that I spent 2 hours on the lasagna and about 15 minutes on the cake. Which did I get the most compliments on from Derek? The cake.
The Sunday Morning Session Breakfast
2 comments:
So I found your blog! Thanks for coming to lunch today! I hope you had fun. It was good to catch up with you.
That lasagna looks yum. I'd rather have two helpings of that rather than chocolate cake. Hope you had a nice b-day celebration.
Post a Comment