This past week I had the opportunity to go to Orlando and Marco Island with my family over Labor Day Weekend. It was so relaxing and a wonderful opportunity to spend some quality time with my family before our sweet baby comes. We drove down Friday night and spent Friday and Saturday night in Orlando. While there, Joel, Laurel, and Dad went to Universal Studios while mom and I stayed at the resort and did some of the attractions there. We enjoyed paddle boating/biking on the lake, going swimming, and biking, etc. Then we went to Marco Island. While there we played on the beach, went swimming, and watched movies. I also got attacked by a large rope on a boey, which really hurt. I had a nice rope burn right across my abdomen, which was really nice...not. It was a great trip! We had a lot of laughs and good memories together!
No comments:
Post a Comment