Well! I can't believe it! I'm 36 weeks today. The time has crawled and flown by at the same time. I was doing really well until the last 3-4 weeks. I am getting big enough to where I am very tired and get a lot of bodyaches. Everyone tells me that I'm "small," but he is so far inside of me that I feel like I cannot breathe whatsoever. Work is also getting harder. Yes, I am still working in the ER and plan to work until I'm 39 weeks pregnant. Some say I'm crazy, but others say that it's good to keep me in shape. I also think it makes the time pass by faster because I'm really starting to get inpatient. I really want my sweet baby to get here. I went to my OBGYN on Friday and he was shocked how low the baby's head is. Doesn't really mean anything though...I read that some women carry really low for weeks. The heartburn and backaches are pretty bad, but I really cannot complain. I really have had a very uneventful pregnancy. Thank goodness! I am so thankful for that.
I have also had 2 baby showers. One was at work on the 1st of October and the other was the 13th of October. Both were a blast! I felt so loved and I have to say that Marquette is going to be SPOILED! haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment