The End
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Double Date
Derek and I went on a double date last night. I brought my camera to capture the moment...yeah...the batteries were dead. The ONE TIME I remember to take pictures and it was dead. So, I'll just tell you about it. We went put-putting. I WON THE FIRST 9 HOLES...*cough* Derek won the second *cough* but I won the first 9! After that we went to eat at Mimi's, I was hoping my new best friend busser would be there but she wasn't. The service was horrible but we got free dessert and had a great time socializing. After that we went back to our house to play monopoly and I WON!!! Seriously this is like earth-shaking news! I WON MONOPOLY. I want it to be known that I won fair and square and even beat Derek. It was a great night. *sigh* haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great date night. Nate and I haven't had a date night like that in a long time. We are always working on our house. But I guess it will be worth it in the end huh? Miss you bunches!
You won Monopoly, Gina???!! AWESOME!!
AND you won FIRST at Put Put! What a fantasitic night!!
I am sure Derek was happy to see you win too!
You are the Best!
Post a Comment