Saturday, August 16, 2008

Olympics


There's not much to report, Derek and I are enjoying are few days off work before going to Hawaii. We spent all day yesterday packing, today I am going to run some errands, and on Thursday I finally got the right CPR certification for my nursing program. It feels really good to finally be ready for my upcoming nursing program. Derek and I went out to eat at Mimi's for breakfast this morning, our very last time getting a discount. *sigh*
    Derek and I have been spending most of our timing watching the Olympics. I have been knitting while watching. I'm making a scarf for Derek. It's taking forever but coming along slowly.

It has been a ton of fun. My Uncle Bruce and Aunt Nancy are here for their daughter's wedding and spent some time watching the Olympics with us too.


Other than that, Derek wants me to mention how proud he is of his chops. I personally am not a fan, but I won't complain as long as there is no beard or mustache. 


No comments: