THEN this past Wednesday, not even a MONTH before we are supposed to move into our apartment that we were going to live in while we managed two apartments for a year and a half, we were told that they sold the property and we were not needed as managers anymore. Although they are trying to make things right, we are still homeless at the moment, and have like NO options because school starts like not even a month from now. I have now spent hours upon hours looking for a home, making phone calls, and now am waiting on replies from a few apartments. I dunno if I can take all of this stress.
This I can say, although Derek and I have had some major stresses, we have definitely learned to rely on the Lord to help us out. We are living the gospel as best as we can and we know that the Lord will take care of us as long as we try. I am actually feeling better and stronger because I know that my testimony has grown and I am not as easily shaken because of the trials we have had. I know that in the end, all these trials will be for my best. In the Celestial Kingdom, the Lord will have a place for me to live, we will be happy, and we will never need or want for anything. I cannot wait for that day.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Talk about a terrible week! I wish I was in Provo to give you some moral support. I'll do what I can to find an apartment for you, what's your price range? Maybe I can try and find a management job for you... tell me what I can do to help. Maybe you guys can move in with us! jk... I'm brainstorming...lol. No but seriously...I'm here for you!
Post a Comment