Monday, October 27, 2008
Nader's Birthday and Carving Pumpkins and 6 month Anniversary!!!
So yesterday was Nader's birthday and so we went to his mini-birthday party. It was so stinkin' fun. First, we ate dinner which Rachel made so of course it was AMAZING (it was Mexican fiesta with some Halloween mixed in themed). After our yummy feast we carved pumpkins!! It was really fun, although my cat looks like a handicapped demon...but no worries. Derek decided to carve a huge swastika on his pumpkin...ugh...ANYWAY, after that we sang to Nader and had cake and ice cream. The cake was very delicious (compliments of Rachel again). After that we played Settlers, and I won AGAIN!! Honestly though, the only reason I won as Derek would put it is that I'm a "con artist." I used my sappy love voice on Derek and he gave me just about every card I needed. Then he got really ticked off when I beat him by 1 turn. He wasn't very happy with me (in a joking way). It was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment