Derek and I have just had the absolute best week. Let's see, Monday and Tuesday were pretty uneventful. But Wednesday we went out to eat with our friends Brock and Stacey to Wingers and then afterward we went to the Haunted Mill. It was pretty dang scary. I freaked out a lot. I'm learning that may not be the best thing to do considering they seem to target the ones that scream and freak out the most. And of course, what did Derek do? He sat back and let the monsters scare me and just laughed his head off. One time I stretched my hand back to grab Derek and he let a monster slip in and I grabbed the monster and got REALLY spooked. Derek about died laughing. hahaha... I didn't find it that funny at the time.
Thursday, Derek and I got to serve a member in the ward by helping finish a house. Derek got the best part...he put toilets BACK into the bathroom. AKA USED toilets that are REALLY gross. It was disgusting. eeewwwWWW!!!
Friday, we went to the temple. It was a really nice experience. For Halloween we got dressed up, took pictures, and then went and bought a lot of candy hoping we would get trick-or-treaters. Of course we didn't get a SINGLE one and so we have a TON of left over candy (not good for my weight haha). We went over to the Burts' at 8pm to celebrate both Halloween and Rachel's birthday. We had a good time playing Rook, hanging out, and I finally got to give a few kids some candy...but it wasn't at my house so I don't count it.
Today we are going to the temple again for our date night and then watching a movie. It should be really fun.
Derek and I just feel really blessed. We are so glad to have a loving family and amazing friends.
We are so cool
Derek being thuggish
Me being Gangsta
At the Haunted Mill Before Getting Scared Out of My Mind
Us before going out to dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment