Derek and I are one the Activity's Committee in our ward so we got to help set up for our Ward Christmas Party last night. Holy cow, women can be a little bit pushy and outspoken. haha... it was really fun though. I love watching Derek serve and just be a friend to everyone. His good leadership skills are reflected in his ability and love to serve. We were some of the MC's for the program. Derek was really cute. hehe. We also got to see some of our good friends which was fun. We have met some really awesome people in our ward and can't wait to get to know them better.
Us at the Christmas Party
Church was really awesome. All the lessons were really interesting. I think I am getting attached to this ward. When we leave, I think I will be very sad.
I would also like to add that I know the Lord blesses us and knows our trials. He knows when we are in need and if we put our faith in him, he will bless us.
No comments:
Post a Comment