Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Homemade Bread and New Hair Cut!!!

The day after we got home from Georgia I bought all the ingredients I need for my bread-maker! I made my first loaf of bread and it was delicious! I'm so grateful for Momma Shumway giving it to me! Derek said he could definitely get used to having homemade bread (what he doesn't know is I also bought some whole wheat flour hehe). 

My Homemade Bread...YUMMY!!
Well, I cut my hair when Derek and I got married and have acquired a taste for changing my hairstyle. It was getting to that length where it wasn't short but wasn't long and I really didn't like it. It was starting to get to be too much work...SO, I decided to cut it. I think it would be better to have shorter hair throughout the rest of my nursing program so that I don't have to deal with putting it up or doing it before having to leave for the hospital at 4:00am. I think it's cute. I think I will style it a little differently than the lady did, but I really do like it. Derek says I look like a mommy (a hot mommy though, of course). 



Derek also cut his hair, of course. But we're talking he did it himself. I think it's too short, but it'll look good when it grows out. 


3 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I agree that your hair and Derek's hair is very short.. but you know my taste.

Please tell Derek that homemade bread made me the man I am today..

Carolyn said...

Very cute haircut. It looks great!

Shum said...

Love the hair cuts! The homemade bread looks YUM! I am so glad you are enjoying the breadmaker!
Stay WARM!! Brrr...