So, just when it seemed like things were getting back to normal...Derek and I tried to register for classes...and then it all went down hill. I didn't get everything sorted out until about 5pm today. And Derek found out that his deferment only meant that they were letting him move his internship back, but he wasn't technically approved to go to school this fall (he's on the Winter/Summer track). So he had to go to school today and apply for the fast-graduation program. After finally filling out all the paperwork, Derek received an E-mail saying it would be like 3-4 days before he would even know if he were approved to register! And that doesn't even mean he'll actually be APPROVED to go to school, it just means we'll know if he can.
It's really really had to bite off and chew because Derek and I finally felt like everything was going well and we had all that school stuff worked out...now it is still possible that Derek will need to get an internship this fall if they won't let him go to school. It's like we're back at square one all over again. I mean....even if Derek DOES get to register for classes in a few days, that doesn't mean he'll get all the classes that he needs and he HAS to get all the classes or else we'll STILL be stuck here for another semester. Ugh...it's so hard. It's so frustrating because Derek had NO idea he had to apply for fast-grad again. If he had known, he could have gotten this done a LONG time ago.
So right now we're just relying on the Lord to help us getting everything straightened out. I'm going to try REALLY hard not to get down because it seems like Heavenly Father just continues to give me trials until I decide to not let it bother me.
So...we just need some prayers and a little help...if you could do that...it would be AWESOME and so appreciated.
1 comment:
We'll definitely keep you in our prayers! Good luck with everything. I know how frustrating school things can be!
Post a Comment