Eating away at Olive Garden
My cute girl friends and Uncle Mike and Aunt Julie! That was so fun!
And lastly, Derek lost his favorite knife last fall and has been missing it ever so desperately ever since. SO, Derek asked me if I would let him buy a new knife to replace his old one and it could be his birthday present...5 months in advance. Well, I gave in. Here are some pictures of him opening his new toy!!
Opening the box!!!
It's 11 1/2 inches long
Now, just in case you can't capture his excitement and you need a closer look...just FYI...Derek looked EVERY DAY to see where it was located in its shipping to coming here. He also spent the ENTIRE afternoon waiting for the Fedex to drop it off. He literally sat on the couch saying "it should be here any minute." I think he started pacing within an hour of its arrival. It was so cute. He loves his new knife a lot. I'm glad we got it for him. He's been working so hard and deserves a nice gift! I LOVE YOU HONEY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HEHE
1 comment:
Haha! I thought the same thing about Utah. It's not all that bad... but I could just think that because we are *hopefully* moving in a year. Actually, come to think of it, I DO want to move! But it has been 4 years... Where in Utah would his job be?
That is so cool that you got to go to the hospitals! Did you come down to the Provo one at all? I guess it has one of the best NICUs of anywhere.
Post a Comment