So, I started the P90X work out videos this last week and they are CRAZY hard! I am loving it! I hear that they work really well and considering how hard they have been for me over the last week, I totally believe it. Well, I realized though that in order to complete the workouts I needed a pull up bar and some kind of weights. Well, I have weights down in GA and so I didn't want to buy new ones. SO! I thought of getting those elastic bands that stretch for resistance (that way I could just shorten the elastic to increase the resistance. Derek was such a sweetie and let me go out and buy them! (totally don't have the money but he knows how much I love working out). Then again, I think Derek will use it almost as much as me. Anyway, I took some pictures. It was really fun and I am TOTALLY stoked (I just hope I don't get bored of them and quit after a month cause that would be a total waste of money).
Me doing a womanly pull up (I really did one) Note the Army ROTC shirt
My elastic work out bands!! 
We are so fierce and buff!!
Last saturday night I was going crazy from being cooped up in the house and so I went on http://www.beingfrugalisfabulous.com/ and found a coupon for "Buy one entree get one free" at TGI Friday's. So we went out to eat there and then went to the Burts afterward. It was really fun. I wish I would have taken more than this one picture, but here it is.
2 comments:
Wow, I am impressed that you are doing that! I have heard that it is really hard! I could never do it. I am not that tough! Good job!
Hey! Did you find the Being Frugal is Fabulous from my blog?? I love that site! Last night, Andy and I got free smoothies from Orange Juilius! I loooove that place!
Post a Comment