3) I can continue my education onward! CRNA or NP here I come!!
I was so nervous going into the test. I was shaking when I first started, but after a few questions I was calm. My friend told me that if I started getting multiple-multiples I would know that I had passed. My 5th question was a multiple-multiple. That made me feel good. Additionally, I only had to answer 75 questions, which is the shortest number of questions you can answer before they pass you. You see, the exam grades you as you go. So, if you get the first question right, it gives you a harder question, if you get that right, you get a harder question. Eventually your questions will be high enough above the standard they want you at, that they will pass you. Likewise, if you keep answering wrong, they know you are not knowledgeable enough and they will fail you. So, I guess I was doing well enough after 75 questions that they were able to pass me. That is a good feeling. Although to be honest, I totally didn't feel like I had schooled the test when I walked out. I thought I had done ok, but there were many answers I did not know. Now I just need to get my license in the mail. I'll probably start applying for jobs before I get it, but I won't have my license number until I get my actual license in the mail. So I doubt any hospital will take interest in me until I can fill out that section.
So that is the good news, the bad news is that I am sick, very sick. I am almost certain I have a sinus infection that is becoming an ear infection too. Gross. My head hurts beyond compare, it hurts to move, and loud noises shake my brain (at least it feels like it). I hope to get some medicine today. And I'm really hoping I feel well enough to go to my work appointments tomorrow. ugh...yuck...
On another note, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! I know I love my sweet husband and that he is very good to me, especially when I am sick. Right now we are staying at my parents' house caring for my younger siblings and he is the one running them around and going to church with them today while I stay at home. Now that's a husband that cares. I am grateful for him and excited to spend many more Valentines Days with him!
2 comments:
I'm glad you passed! I can't wait to be finished in April. I hope you feel better soon.
Thats so wonderful Gina!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you to have that over with!!! :)
Post a Comment