Saturday, February 20, 2010

Job Applications, Baby-sitting the siblings, Sick...

Well, I am not too sick anymore which is really nice. I even went and worked out with Cheri today! I am still staying home with my siblings while my parents are in Canada for the Olympics. Luckily they get home tomorrow. Not because I don't enjoy spending time with my siblings, but it is a lot of work to work, shuttle kids around, cook dinner, attempt to keep the house tidy, and get enough sleep all at the same time. Fortunately for me all of my siblings are really good at helping and are pretty independent. It has been a very interesting week though...for instance:

I was informed just last week that Children's Healthcare of Atlanta had been notified by my school that I would no longer be completing clinicals with them due to my husband's internship....................................................?????? @#($&@$&@(%&)@%&@)%&)@*#$)@$*@)@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Um....what? Yeah....so I called all of my teachers and CHOA (Children's Healthcare of Atlanta) in panic and got it "mostly" straightened out. EEK! So then on Wednesday I had a bad day at work, came home, and got an E-mail from a teacher at BYU-Idaho who was trying to get my classes ready for April saying that I was no longer admitted into BYU-Idaho and that I would need to reapply. WHAT!!!???? So I call the Admissions office in a panic and find out that I have to basically re-apply which requires an Ecclesiastical Endorsement AKA interview with the bishop. So I ended up having to have an interview the Bishop on Thursday night, which was not planned. Now I am still waiting from BYU-Idaho to see if they will let me start in April...!!!!!!

Then on Thursday when I get home and I'm about to leave for my interview with the Bishop, I get home and Joel is no where to be found. Yeah, my brother is lost. So I start trying to figure out where he could be. Cheri finally got a hold of him and he was at a friend's house working on a project. After lecturing him I found out that he had texted Derek (Derek doesn't get texts on his phone plan). Ugh...anyway. I wasn't too happy.

Also, Derek heard from this guy that he was hoping to get a job with...it's a no...DANG IT. So I guess we will have to be patient and wait on the Lord to guide us as to what we need to do.

On a good note, I got my RN license number and applied to around 20 jobs yesterday. Hopefully one of them will prove to be the right one. EEK! I really want to start my career and actually have health benefits! Anyway...that's about it.

OH! Laurel and I went out on a sister-sister date to Chili's. We both got all dressed up, took pictures together, had Queso and Dessert and then talked for like...2 hours, came home, and watched Zoolander together. I had a really great time with her.

It has been a good, but challenging week. I think Heavenly Father is definitely trying to push me to my limits and test my faith. WEll, I'm still holding fairly strong...for the most part. :)

No comments: