As for my job, some days I love it and some days I loathe it. But overall, I know that it is such a blessing. So much, in fact, that Derek and I are trying to financially prepare ourselves to buy a house! The economy is just so stinking good right now that we just can't pass it up! And to make matters worse/better, I found the house of my dreams!!! Oh my gosh! We have only actually seen 6 houses in person, but let me tell you, this house is TO DIE FOR!! It didn't even compare to the other 6. PLUS, I bet I have spent over 30 hours looking at different houses online. No joke. The things I love about this house are as follows:
1.) It has 4 bedrooms---so we can grow into it.
2.) It has like 3 extra "bonus" type rooms that I have NO idea what I would do with
3.) The kitchen is custom made and TO DIE FOR!!! It's got the most beautiful cabinets with granite countertops, tile flooring...oh my word. I can't believe it! I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I walked into that kitchen. OH! And it has all stainless steel appliances...need I say more?
4.) The living room has a real fireplace (Derek was dying for one) and is nice and spacious. I love the design, especially around the fireplace. I think it will be nice and cozy for sure!
5.) The master bedroom was fine. It had tray ceilings, but was a little small for my liking. HOWEVER, the master bathroom....GEEZ. It's probably almost literally as big as the master bathroom with tile floors, granite countertops...oh, and did I mention that ALL of the bathrooms have granite countertops? Ummm......yes please!!! :) :) And there is a double vanity, a seperate shower with a cool shower head, a garden tub, and walk in closets. Too bad it's not a jacuzzi....
6.) The backyard is basically fenced in. We would just need to put in like an additional....6 feet or so. Not bad, especially since we have 2 dogs.
7.) I just LOVE the feel of the house. It's so warm and spacious and just...welcoming. I LOVE IT!!! I hope we get it!!!!!
Next, I took Baxter to the vet today. He weighs 45 pounds. So that means he has literally gained 3 pounds every weeks since we have gotten him. His 4 check ups were 18 pounds, 27 pounds, 36 pounds, and 45 pounds....so in another 3 weeks he should be about...54 pounds...oh dear!! Oh well, he should be about 90-110 pounds I bet when he's full grown. He's so loving and SUCH a snuggler. Sometimes, we let him up on the bed with us for a few minutes before we go to bed or when we get up in the morning, and he will come right up and let you put your arms around him. Or he'll lay by you and put his head on your chest or around your neck. It's so sugary sweet! He always looks like he is smiling and is always ready to work or play. I love him so much!!!
1 comment:
That house sounds AMAZING!! I am drooling over the computer just hearing you describe it ;) I hope everything works out through the whole process and you are able to get it!
P.S. jobs that include eating at delicious restaurants always equal amazing in my book ;) mmm, mmm good! :)
Post a Comment